
For those of you who haven't heard yet, we are being blessed with another darling little girl. We are all very excited, even though when the ultrasound lady told us it was a girl Jason said, "Are you kidding me? Are you sure?" I think we had both convinced ourselves that we were going to be having a boy. The girls are so happy to have a little sister and we are already trying to narrow down a name.
Here is a picture of Baby girl giving her first wave. We didn't get too many great photos since the baby wouldn't hold still for even one second. I would post the rest of the ultrasound pictures but no one can ever tell what they are supposed to be of anyway.
5 comments:
Congrats Lindsey and Jason!!
I guess Jason will just need to toughen up those girls to go fishing and camping with!
Congrats!! Don't worry we had the same reaction. I was sure I had mothers intuition and found out it's a crock of crap. Three girls are fun though. I have loved three girls. When you have a house full of drama what is one more. So fun for you guys. Guess that just means you are supposed to have more to get that boy huh? So happy for you.
Hallelujah! I bet you guys are thrilled!
YEAH!!!!! We are so excited for another beautiful Danley niece!!! Although, Steve seems to still be certain that it is really going to be a boy. Maybe we should start placing bets . . . ;)
Love you!!!!!!
Congrats!! Cute little hand, and we were pretty sure you were having a boy too! You guys make cute girls, though!
Post a Comment