Thursday, August 14, 2008

Clay and Aria's Wedding Day

After our Oregon trip we had another chance to visit with all of my extended family at my cousin Clay's wedding. Clayton is my closest boy cousin and we are so excited for him. The girl that he married is really neat and they are very cute together.

Clay and Aria got married in the Salt Lake Temple on August 8th. It was a rainy day which was kind of nice instead of the summer heat.

The kids had fun running around the temple grounds while we were waiting for clay and Aria to exit the temple.

No one is happier about Clay and Aria getting married than Sage. She is really quite obsessed with Aria and Aria is very sweet to tolerate it. Sage hardly left her side the entire wedding day.



1 comment:

Lori said...

Hey, I am surprised I didn't see you there! I was photographing a wedding that day!