Saturday, August 30, 2008

Scrapbooking Photos





Poor Sage, whenever I need photos to go with a particular scrapbooking paper she has to get dressed up and have a photo shoot. She wasn't too sad about having to take these photos though because I told her she didn't have to take a nap if she would help me out. So she was quite willing. When I look at these picture I just can't believe how old she is looking. She is getting so grown up.

3 comments:

Carissa said...

Oh my goodness. Your girls have gotten so big! We missed seeing you at the Cameron Reunion this year. Hope you are all well.
-Carissa Littleford
(Dean Cameron's daughter :) )

Unknown said...

This photo shoot isn't for a particular scrapbook retreat that is coming up are they? How cute is she. All dressed up with nowhere to go. I can't wait to see you, it is going to be a blast. Put on your cha cha slide shoes girl.

Alicia, Jason, Carter, Aidan, & Keaton said...

I miss my little Sagie! How is she liking school?