Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Preschool Graduation



Sage finished preschool about a week ago and to wrap up the really fun year they had a great graduation ceremony. The program was really cute with all the kids singing songs such as "You're a Grand Old Flag" and some nursery rhymes. Sage looked so darling in her red cap and gown.
It was such a great school year and Sage enjoyed her teacher and school friends so much. I'm a little worried about how I am going to keep her busy this summer.

3 comments:

Alicia, Jason, Carter, Aidan, & Keaton said...

She is so darling! I want to gobble her up! I can't believe she is old enough to go to school.

RGR said...

Cute and Smart!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful graduate!!! Her wavy hair is stunning--- I miss Sage!

I loved Crystal's wedding cake-- awesome job, Lindsey! I'm going to get married again so I can have an awesome "LRD" creation. What do you think? ;)