Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Yearly Zoo Trip

On Monday we went on our annual trip the the zoo. This only happens ONCE a year in our household so the kids were really looking forward to it. I was planning on taking the kids down there by myself but at the last minute our friends the Chappells, Jensens and Bergs decided to come with us. The kids had a great time with their friends looking at all the animals. At first after every animal that we saw Hallie would start crying and saying "I want to see more animals." I assured her that we would see plenty of animals and not to worry. It was a hot day and by the end of our time there all the kids were having little breakdowns, which reminded me of why I only go to the zoo once a year.

Here is Sage outside the Elephant exhibit.

Hallie with the elephants

Our whole group outside the Elephant exhibit



Here are the kids on the little train. They thought it was great although it went a lot faster this year than it has in the past.


My kids and the chappell kids in front of the zebras.

No comments: